SALES, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, MARKETING & ADVERTIsiNG, Photography
To gain a permanent position & grow within an established institution.
• I.T Literate
• Excellent time keeping, tidy and organised.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure -
• Able to work flexible hours; as and when required which at times involves overnight stays -
• Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels -
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Knowledge and experience of planning and implementing direct marketing
WITH OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ONLINE MARKETING AND WEB MANAGEMENT.
MY KEY EXPERIENCES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• Copy Writing (Promotional material for online and print marketing campaigns)
• Visual Marketing Photography (Portraiture, Exhibition, Destination and Experiential Visual Content)
• Content Editing
• Website Project Management
• Customer Relations
• AMPLEFORTH College – York
GCSE-Winning “Most promising Photographer of the year” award
• Reigate School of Art & Design -
BTEC National Diploma in Photography Winner of the “Kodak student award”
• East Surrey College -
GNVQ in Desktop Video Editing
• LCP - London College of Printing -
Higher National Qualification in Marketing & Advertising
• Surrey Institute of Art & Design – Farnham
Higher National Qualification in Editorial Photography
Part of several teams which aimed to raise over £160,000 GBP for various charities.
See: 3reshold.com, savekimia.com and montblanc2011.co.uk
© All rights reserved. wagdi.co.uk